Monday 15 March 2010

In responde to Sophie Dalton's post about Drugs!


After reading the post of my classmate, I realized that I agree with her in this topic. The most recurrent image about drugs that is presented in Modern Society is the "funny"effects of drugs. People used to think that Drugs are something amazing that help you to escape of our own reality toward a new free world. However, this is only one of the less common effects that drugs cause on people. I think that Society must show us the real consequence of these substances such as: strond addiction, mental problems, physical diseases and even death.


As Sophie has mentioned before, there are a lot of celebrities that used to take drugs. Perhaps, this is one of the reason why people used to associate drugs with glamour, fun, money and success.Unfortunately, the ugly truth is really different. Drugs never are amazing or good for us, on the contrary, they are one of the most dangerous enemies of human beings. Therefore, I agree with my classmate concerning the idea of showing people the real effects of drugs in order to avoid negative consequences in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment