Friday 12 March 2010

In response to Rob Ball's post about smoking!





Taking the opinion of my classmate into account, I would like to say that I disagree with the idea of smoking for the economical benefice of the country. I know that the tobacco industry is one of the most important incomes for the governments. However, I believe that people's health is really more important than the economical factor. In my opinion, Smoking must be forbidden in order to avoid diseases among smokers and not smokers.


Besides, I think that smoking is a terrible habit that not only affects the health of smokers, but also the health of people like me that have never smoked. The government should find another way to supply these financial incomes without damaging the welfare of the citizens. Therefore, I completely disagree with the opinion of my classmate who thinks that smoking is good for people and for the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment